Borrowing money without putting up any collateral. Indiya Dreams Consultancy Service personal loan offers allow you to shop for the best rates and terms for personal loans in Banking & NBFC.
Personal Loan is unsecured loan advanced on the basis of your credit history and ability to re-pay the same from your personal income. It is a multi-Purpose Loan which you can borrow to meet your immediate needs.
A Personal Loan is an easy and affordable way to better your life. Think about the good that a loan can do for you or your family.
Unplanned or emergency expenses can crop up at any time in our life.
When Can I Option for Personal Loan?
Being a multi-purpose loan, there is no fixed time to apply for Personal Loan. Rather you can choose personal loan for almost every requirement.
Some of the reasons for applying for Personal loan are:
- Holiday/ Vacation financing
- To Finance Festive Celebrations or Needs
- Finance Weddings
- Build/ Renovate house
- Medical Emergency
- Refinancing The Home Loan
- To Fix A Car
- Financing Education
- Business Expansion
- Debt Consolidation and so on
Hence, personal loans are most preferred options for financing your immediate needs. Loan approval is quick and easy. Additionally, documentation required are minimum.
Benefits of personal Loan
- No collateral is required
- Fixed rate of interest
- Less Documentation
- Multi-purpose Loan
- Quick Disbursement
- Felxible Loan Tenure
- Easy EMI Facility
- Employees of Central / State Govt. / Autonomous Bodies/ Public / Joint Sector Undertakings, Public Limited Co. / MNCs & Educational Institutions – with minimum continuous service for 1 year.
- Employees of Proprietorship, Partnership firms, Private Limited companies, Trust - with minimum continuous service for 1 year.
- Insurance Agents- doing business for minimum last -2- years.
- Self Employed Professionals (Doctor, Engineer, Architect, Interior Designers, Tech. and Management Consultants, Practicing Company secretaries etc) -- with minimum 1 year stable business.
- Self Employed Business persons - with minimum 1 year stable business.
Minimum: 21 Years
- For Salaried Persons: Age of Borrower plus repayment period should not exceed retirement age or 60 years whichever is lower.
- For non-salaried Persons: Age of Borrower plus repayment period should not exceed 65 years.
Quantum of Finance
Limit is stipulated based on the classification of the financing banks or NBFC’s.
Minimum: 3 lacs
Maximum: As per the eligibility of Customers